Friday, September 03, 2010

Canon EOS 50D


Canon EOS 50D, originally uploaded by Music Man5.
Thanks to the good folks at B&H Photo/Video I got a great deal on a used (although you couldn't tell by looking at it) Canon 50D! Can't wait to get started with it!!

2 comments:

afinefellow718 said...

Thank you for your kind mention of B&H Photo. On behalf of all of us at B&H Photo, please accept our warm thanks and deep gratitude for your patronage. We look forward to earning your trust and continued business for many years to come. I invite you and your readers to check out our new informative and entertaining blog at www.bhinsights.com

Hershel K. Waldner
Supervisor,
Online Marketing Department
B&H Photo-Video-Audio
212-239-7500 ext. 2893

Mark R Coons - Music Man5 Photos said...

Thanks Hershel. I have been a B&H customer for years and have nothing but the highest regard for it.

I used my 50D in it's first event capacity this morning and it was great! Thanks again.