The new Sekonic RT-32CTL module is back in stock again!!
The new Transmitter module provides compatibility with the PocketWizard® ControlTL® channels in addition to the original Standard channels. So Pocket Wizard users rejoice!
Check it out at B&H by clicking HERE! Can't wait to get mine.
------------------------------------------ Update -------------------------------------------------
Well my RT-32CTL came late last week and I got it installed in my Sekonic L-358 on Saturday. I then went into the studio and fired up my Alien Bee 1600 with a Flextt5 attached (key light) and a Canon 430EX (hair light) on another Flextt5.
I then attempted to measure each one using the newly enhanced L-358. The 430EX fired the first time and every time, great!! But the B1600 did not. The Flextt5's light changed to red, which I took to mean it was getting a signal, but it would not fire.
So next I went to the Pocket Wizard web site and discovered that I needed to upgrade my Flextt5 & Mini firmware. So I fired up the PocketWizard Utility and downloaded the Canon beta 6.021 firmware.
This update got me back in business with my Alien Bees!!! I can now meter my AB's with my L-358 and not have to jump through extra steps to do so. (So the Plus II's I used to make my metering work can go back in the bag!)
I am extremely happy with this addition. Metering is so much easier now. Thank you Sekonic! (And thank you B&H for getting this to me so quickly when they arrived.)
<<Note: I paid for this product and this review is my opinions only. I was not asked by Sekonic nor B&H to do this.>>

No comments:
Post a Comment