Specializing in Performing Arts Photography and headshots, based in Normal, Illinois.
Saturday, April 02, 2011
PhotoVision 2011
Want to take your photography to a higher level? Then I recommend subscribing to PhotoVision. PhotoVision is awesome. I talk about subjects and techniques I've seen on PhotoVision with other photographers/friends and even lend the discs to my associates to get them informed and on board. It's unbelievable how much you can learn to much from these disc's!
Now because of a special sale, anyone can receive PhotoVision's 6 DVD s for just $49 (a savings of $150) by using the promo code: PVFAN.
I look forward to my bi-monthly, 2-hour photo educational fix arriving in my mailbox chocked full of info and inspiration and I know you will too!
To find out more just click HERE and sign up today!!!! Check out the speakers shown on PhotoVision, check out the benefits of membership, preview the videos. So click HERE and sign up today!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment