LensProToGo walk 6, originally uploaded by Music Man5.
I'm told by my mentors that I don't write enough in my blogs. So I'll work on that.
The title for this post (and others), LensProToGo Walk, was to document my first Sunday morning stroll of 2010 that I took with my 2 new favorite lenses. (The Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II and the Canon EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO.) I purchase both of these lenses used from the good folks at LensProToGo.com. I have rented lenses from LensProToGo as well and I highly recommend them.
As when I shoot an event when I go for a walk I take 2 cameras. I like to go wide on one and telephoto on the other. Well these two lenses are perfect for this.
This photo was taken with the 70-300mm and I was about six feet from the flower bed when I took this. I suspect this photo will be in my next book, that's how much I like it.
More later!
No comments:
Post a Comment