Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Photo Studio in a Box


Photo Studio in a Box, originally uploaded by Music Man5.

Review
By Music Man5 from Central Illinois, USA on 7/16/2009
Your Rating: 4 stars
Headline: Sets up fast and works very well

Pros : Lightweight, Consistent Output, Easy To Use
Best Uses : General Use
Describe Yourself : Hobbyist/Enthusiast

I occasionally need to photograph some small items for myself and others. The DIY light tent just did not work well for me, not much of a DIYer I guess.

So when I saw this product at the price listed I jumped on it and I am glad I did.

It sets up quickly and the lights are more than powerful enough for what I need them for. They do get hot though so you cannot put them right away when you are done. But I can live with that!
-----------------------------------------------------

No comments: