I have rented from this company and highly recommend them if you are looking to rent. I was searching for a used Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L lens from someone I trusted and just ordered one from LensProToGo's current sale. The price was great and I know I will be getting a solid lens.
If you have questions just give them a call at the number listed on their website, they are the friendliest bunch around. (Best service around!)
Order your lens today!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Update 11/07:
Well I received my lens that I purchased from LensProToGo and it is a beauty! Looking at the lens you would not know that it was used. Not a mark on it anywhere nor any signs of wear. The lens hood does show some wear but no worse than any of my other hoods and certainly nothing I did not expect to see.
I have taken a few photos of it (like the one above) and a lot of photos with it. They can be viewed by clicking HERE.
Once again let me say that if you are in the market for a used lens you need check out LensProToGo's sale. If you need to rent a lens I highly recommend them for that also. They have a great product and great service, 5 stars all the way.
Update 12/19/2008: This sale is still going on and now includes a couple of 5D's. (Wish I could manage that!) Check them out!!!
Update 04/30/2009: This sale is over but they will be having another sale next winter. But if you need to rent a lens or camera LensProToGo is the place for you!
http://www.musicman5photos.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment