Thursday, September 18, 2008

[review] Tokina AT-X 116 11-16mm f/2.8

I rented this ultra wide lens to give it a try (wanted to see if it was something that would be of some use to me).

Here is one of many shots I took with it last week.

Tokina 11-16mm

It delivers great images, with great color and contrast. Focusing speed it exceptional as well. This lens is lightweight but does not look nor feel cheap. Excellent construction. It's not waterproof but that is not a problem for me. It is reasonably priced - assuming you can find a store that has one. These lenses sell out as quickly as they come in.

It may be a while before I want to use an ultra wide angle lens again but when I do I know which one to get.

I have an online album of photos I shot with this lens, they can be viewed by clicking HERE.

To read about the specifications of this lens click HERE.

Click HERE to read the Photo.Net review of this lens.

No comments: